– Demonstrates a personal commitment to a career and profession.
– Improves business development capabilities.
– Creates a focus on best team practices.
– Gains the respect and credibility of peers, clients and organisational leaders and in some cases, additional compensation.
Challenge yourself to see which level of APMP certification you can achieve, based on your industry experience. Each level builds on the prior level, and everyone must start at Foundation before advancing to Practitioner and Professional.
Each level is assessed in a different way, requires a minimum level of experience and uses a process of examination and competency-based assessment, which is consistent and measured against worldwide best practice standards.
Please note that the next Foundation and practitioner training dates are as follows:
Proposal with 1 to 3 years experience.
One hour, open book multiple choice exam.
Proposal with 3 to 7 years experience.
Assessment of documented experience through essay questions.
Proposal with 7 or more years experience.
Assessment of impact presentation and communication and leadership skills in an interview setting
* Does not include face-to-face or online prep course fees offered by APMP and APMP’s
Approved Training Organisations.
APMP certification is maintained by earning continuing education units (CEUs) every two years.