Become APMP Certified
APMP offers the world’s first, best and only industry-recognised certification programme for professionals working in a bid and proposal environment. APMP certification is the global standard for developing and demonstrating proposal management competency. Achieving APMP certification:
– Demonstrates a personal commitment to a career and profession.
– Improves business development capabilities.
– Creates a focus on best team practices.
– Gains the respect and credibility of peers, clients and organisational leaders and in some cases, additional compensation.
How does it work?
Challenge yourself to see which level of APMP certification you can achieve, based on your industry experience. Each level builds on the prior level, and everyone must start at Foundation before advancing to Practitioner and Professional.
APMP Certification Levels, Exam Types and Costs
Each level is assessed in a different way, requires a minimum level of experience and uses a process of examination and competency-based assessment, which is consistent and measured against worldwide best practice standards.
Please take note that the next two-day Foundation training and exam is scheduled on 15 and 16 October 2018,
which you can enroll for by emailing email@example.com
* Does not include face-to-face or online prep course fees offered by APMP and APMP’s
Approved Training Organisations.
APMP certification is maintained by earning continuing education units (CEUs) every two years.